Plugin Usage in Editor
If you are not using chrome, or for some reason cannot install the chrome plugin, you can also add the needed scripts manually to your scene in the editor.
- Download the PlayCanvas script plugin from the Plugins & Platforms section and upload it inside your PlayCanvas project.
2. Create a new Entity and attach the script to this entity:
3. Add a Script Component to the new Entity and choose sosStreamController:
4. Here you need to define Camera and Quality parameters:
5. After that you need to add a child Entity to the controller. Press with the right mouse button on the StreamController entity and add a new Entity.
6. In the same way as before, add a Script Component to this new Entity - now it should be sosStreamableModel script
7. Now you can set the parameters for the Streamable Model. The parameters described in Supported Parameters.
8. You can also set if the model uses transparency (useAlpha), and other model specific parameters.
9. You can now paste the path to your Streamable Model (the URL from where the model was converted) and once you play your scene, the model will start streaming right away.