Plugin Usage in Editor
- Download the PlayCanvas script plugin from the Plugins & Platforms section and upload it inside your PlayCanvas project.
2. Create a new Entity and attach the script to this entity:
3. Add a Script Component to the new Entity and choose sosStreamableModel:
4. Now you can set the parameters for the Streamable Model. The parameters described in Supported Parameters.
5. Select your Camera Entity on the camera field.
6. You can also set if the model uses transparency (useAlpha), set an EnvironmentMap and also change the Quality setting.
7. You can now paste the path to your Streamable Model (the URL from where the model was converted) and once you play your scene, the model will start streaming right away.