8th Wall Integration
Using The SXRWeb Player in 8thWall
- A-Frame based project in 8thwall
- Your hologram converted by Sense XR Studio or Sense XR API in the sxrweb format, containing:
Uploading the hologram to your project
You can either upload the hologram.sxrweb file to 8th Wall or host it on another server/service:
Upload to 8th Wall:
- Upload hologram.sxrweb. 8thwall only accepts a very limited number of file types as assets, so in order to upload an sxrweb file, you need to place it into an asset bundle. Press the + icon next to the word ASSETS and select New asset bundle… / Other…
- Drag-and-Drop your hologram.sxrweb to the files area.
- Select hologram.sxrweb as your main file and press Create Bundle.
You can also access the hologram.sxrweb from another source / server. Make sure the server serving the sxrweb file supports range requests (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Range_requests)
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?